The Columbus Stillwater County Historic Preservation Commission (CSCHP) promotes historic preservation by increasing knowledge and awareness of the area’s cultural heritage.
- Develop Organizational Structure
- Educate, inform and enhance the community’s understanding of historic preservation
- Provide accessible information on the area history
- Identify historic properties worth of recognition
- Develop a partnership and assist the public and private entities to advance historic preservation
- Explore possible funding sources to further historic preservation